Friday 8 April 2011

Make it Monday #9 Heat Embossing

Here's my take on this weeks challenge at Papertrey Ink Make it Monday


I decided to go with the red, White and Blue theme as we have the royal wedding at the end of this month.

I heat embossed the stripes with versamark and clear embossing powder after stamping them in their colours. Recipe:

All Papertrey ink unless stated

Stamps:Banner builder,Star prints,Ribbon tailsBirthday basics

Dies:Banner builder and double ended banners

Ink:SU Real red and Not quite navy,Versamark

Card: from stash

Other: card candy and navy twine.Clear embossing powder.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Great card Michelle! I love the flag banner! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like this ...awesome job...fantastic idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle you card turned out beautiful! I love the red whit and blue and the small banner just across the inside card. Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the banner on you card! You did a great job! I love the idea of using the colors because of the Royal Wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card...reminds me of all the awesome bunting that I see in MS.Living every July! Great layout and wonderful use of the dies with their matching toppers!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you use the ribbon tails stamp to make stripes, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. The red, White and Blue theme perfect fit for me right now, because on Sunday I will go to London and it's the colors of the English flag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle very creative use of stamps! I especially like the little banners! I just got that stamp and the dies and hopefully in the next week I'll be able to get back to crafting and use it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 2 banner pieces on the top and bottom....and of course the center banner is just so fun....love the denim look too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun and patriotic card, but red, white and blue really looks so good together. Great use of the ribbon tails stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card! I love the red, white and blue. Also, I love the ribbon tails in the background too!

    ReplyDelete