Tuesday 24 April 2012

Vintage dress form

My younger daughter celebrated her 21st birthday last week this was the card I made her.
All papertrey Ink unless stated
Recipe :
Stamps: Damask designs, Tiny tags 1 and 2
Dies: Tiny tags, Heart Border, Victorian lace border die, Tim holtz dress form 
Inks: Tim holtz Tattered rose ink, Tea dye ink
Card: Sweet blush, Vintage Cream, Melissa Frances paper
Ribbon:  Sweet blush
Other: Pearls, vintage lace,bakers twine , sewing machine, paper roses, seam binding, Sweet blush vintage button, Heart cut on Cricut then glittered.
I am going to make some smaller versions for my daughters friends for their Birthdays .....watch this space 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Wow did she love this card. It gorgeous Michelle! I love the way you stamped a message on the tags. Love the bow , the skirt , the heart ALL of the sweet details . Just beautiful! My youngest and only son is 23.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What a great card! The vintage feel is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete