Wednesday 10 October 2012

Make It Monday #86: The Inside Edition



Was to stamp inside your card.
I am also showcasing for the first time Clearly Besotted Stamps Butterfly Wishes please take a look at Stephanie's shop http://www.clearlybesottedstamps.com/
I have got to say I am really happy with my stamps they are beautiful right up to the little details on the butterflys I cant wait to purchase some more.
Recipe:
Stamps : Butterfly Wishes Clearly besotted stamps. Turning a new leaf PTI
Card: Fine linen paper and patterened paper PTI
Dies :Victorian lace border PTI. Turning a new leaf PTI.Spellbinders ovals
Inks: Sweet blush. spring Rain, New leaf PTI
Other:Ribbon , Beads and flowers from stash

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Michelle - truly stunning! & thank you for your kind words about my stamps, I REALLY appreciate it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see a pretty garden on the inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Michelle! Gosh this is beautiful! Love the way your inside turned out, just enough . The outside is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete