Friday 7 June 2013

Our Baby grand daughter has arrived !


I am so excited I could burst my daughter gave birth to a little Girl " Summer Rose" on Wednesday at 17:54 from a very long labour.she weighed in at 8lb 1 oz.
I was present at the birth with her partner it was amazing but very upsetting to see my daughter in pain.
I am glad I have had my children if not I think it would have put me off !!
This is me and my husband very proud Grandparents  having our first cuddle .
I have been really slack with card making i have just been making as i have needed them( not like me as I am very organised lol) but now she has come along I think I am going to attempt scrap booking as it would be lovely to give her when she is older .

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, to you all! I am so happy for you! What a doll! So nice to hear from you. Love the picture of your first cuddle,she will fill your heart with so much love! Enjoy your new little blessing! Good to hear your daughter is doing well. Take care Michelle,and thanks for sharing your happy news . Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pity you don't have a donate button!

    I'd without a doubt donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll ѕettle foг
    bookmаrκing and adding your RЅЅ feed to mу Google account.
    I looκ fоrward to new updаtеѕ anԁ will talk
    аbout this site with my Facebook group.
    Тalk soon!

    Ѕtop by my web site: sound system church

    ReplyDelete