Wednesday 15 April 2009

Cute Daisy May card.

This is my entry for the challenge on the Cute Daisy May blog.
You had to make a shaped card I choose a frame of flowers .I also downloaded a set of their images (only£1.99) for 4 and coloured her in with Copic markers.Thankyou Enfys for sharing this with us .
I quite proud that joined their blog and made the card all in the same day.
Considering I have been busy today as I went to a Taster of a Stampers 10 club which I loved and cant wait until next month for ours to start.
I love all their products I have such a big wish list lol

4 comments:

  1. wow i love this card the shape is fab thankyou for coming out to play at cute daisy may
    luv
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shelley, she is super cute, love the red colours ou used xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic Shelley, really pretty with the frame of flowers. Aren't the images cute> I knew you would like them.
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card and what a fab shape too! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete