Friday 24 April 2009

Magnolia Tilda card with matching gift bag.

My new Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and more came today so obviously I had to check it was ok.
The bag is cut to page so the size it came out @ 5 1/2 inches.
Tag made from SU Punches.
Card is Magnolia Tilda stamp coloured with Copic pens , I distressed the jeans a little with the blender pen (thanks for that tip Enfys).
Top note cut from templates Lisa sent me (many thanks Lisa).
Punches SU and a hole punch.
Papers from my stash.

Really love this card I think its my best yet well I have spent most of the afternoon on it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shelley what a gorgeous set! I love tags and bags cart so many lovely bags and boxes

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, what a beautiful card and gift bag. I am very impressed with your blending technique. I keep thinking about this cartridge but only have the baby bug so would be a bit of a waste really.
    The Eeyore I did on the baby card was from the Pooh font cart. xx

    ReplyDelete